An innovative Palletwrap solution for Modern Distribution and Supply Chains
Thanks to unique film properties, GRIPfilm could be the easiest manual palletwrap system in the market. The applicator weighs just 800g, which makes it the lightest available, and reduces changeover downtime by over 40% from conventional applicators! Aside from this, Gripfilm has several unique properties that make it an extremely effective successor to conventional hand-applied film.
What is Gripfilm?
Gripfilm is an innovative Palletwrap solution, designed for Modern Distribution and Supply Chains.
Gripfilm is designed to give it’s users control over their film costs and consumption. Its a pre-stretch film with additional levels of metallocene and polyisobutylene that give it greater strength and more elasticity. It uses 40% less plastic than standard pallet films.
It’s used with an applicator, that has been crafted to give the operator better comfort, better control and faster speed when wrapping pallets. This applicator reduces back pain, finger scrapes, and trip hazards as well as preventing roll damage and misapplication.
Sticks to any
How much does Gripfilm cost?
Grip systems, the creator of Gripfilm, is a manufacturer that sells direct through distributors. Therefore, you are still buying from the manufacturer.
Gripfilm is competitive with any other good-quality film in the market that is purchased from manufacturers. Whilst raw material price increases are causing the market to be volatile, Gripfilm is fixed to the ISIS raw material index, meaning that it goes up when costs rise, but also comes down when costs reduce.
Calculate the savings that Gripfilm could bring you!
By filling in the form on the right, you will generate a percentage figure which tells you how much you can expect to save by switching to Gripfilm.
If you then choose to put in your name and email address, you will be sent a comprehensive report by email which includes your total annual film consumption and your annual film expenses, which is then broken down between how much is actually used and how much has been wasted. It even shows you how much wrapping time you could save!
We do this by simply applying industry averages and knowledge that we’ve gained from nearly 30 years of palletwrap supply!
Who should use Gripfilm?
Who will Gripfilm benefit?
- Transport companies
- Distribution companies
- Food Manufacturers
- Beverage and Spirit manufacturers
- Supply Chain Companies
- Wholesalers supplying retail
Who will gripfilm not benefit?
- Metal workers
- Companies who wrap less than 25 pallets a day
Compare Gripfilm with conventional palletwrap
Secure Base Connection
The Grip skid plate lets you get right down to the base of the pallet, ensuring a secure connection between the load and the pallet every time.
Walk forwards, upright
The Grip applicator allows you to walk forwards, so you can see obstructions, and upright, which removes the risk of back injury.
Even Wrapping cycles
Gripfilm reduces neck-down, meaning you get a more consistent covering and use less material per pallet. The self-gripping film means you don't need to stretch the film around the pallet.
Gripfilm uses 40% less plastic than conventional palletwrap. This allows you to reduce the amount of plastic waste that you generate as a company.
Each roll of Gripfilm holds 480 metres of film, compared to the average 300 metres on a conventional roll.
A stronger film
Despite appearances, a unique film construction allows you to get a stronger connection between pallets and loads whilst using up to 40% less plastic.
Reduce plastic waste
Gripfilm can reduce plastic usage by up to 40%, but the unique roll protection and applicator features prevent damage and premature disposal, saving you another 15-20% of plastic waste.
What are the pros and cons of Gripfilm?
What are the Benefits of Gripfilm?
- Stronger than standard films – higher load integrity.
- Reduced plastic consumption by up to 40% – better environmental credentials.
- Reduced film waste by 15% – you save at least 15% on your annual expense.
- Improved load stability – cuts costs related to shipping collapses and damage.
- Walk forwards, not backwards – reduce trips by helping the operator to see where they’re going.
- Walk upright – the applicator reduces the need for bending, which causes back pain.
- Secure and faster wrapping – which gives operational efficiencies and faster processes.
- Magnetic applicator – clip it to racking or pallet trucks for safe storage and easy access.
- One-handed application – allowing you to wrap pallets 25% higher and thereby reduce shipping costs.
What are the problems with Gripfilm?
- Some don’t like using an applicator from past experience – though the Gripfilm applicator is unique in it’s design by being faster and lighter
- You can’t use Gripfilm without the applicator
- You can only buy Gripfilm from Eastpac or one of 6 other distributors (in the UK)
- It’s too thin for metal objects and items with very sharp corners
User Reviews of Gripfilm
Read the below quotes and watch the videos to see what current users think of Gripfilm
Listen to Steve Gallagher explain how Gripfilm benefited one of the UK’s largest supply chain companies
It's a great system, and the increased length and efficiency of the rolls makes complete sense to us!BruceCompany Manager
This product is just so good! We don't need to re-order [so often] as the film lasts far longer!GrahamDistribution Manager
I'm impressed how something so simple can be so effective.ThomasCompany Director
It's one of those products that you think you don't need, but once you start using it there's no way you're going back!MichaelDistribution Hub Manager
This product is the real deal.SteveDistribution Centre Manager
Ask a question, or request a free demonstration!
By filling in the form on the left, you will send us an email with the information that you fill in.
One of the team will then get in touch within a few hours maximum.
Please be as detailed as you can with any questions or requests you have. This will help us to have at least half the answer by the time we contact you to discuss your query!
If you select one of the tick box options, this is what you can expect from us:
- Have Eastpac do a Gripfilm demo – we will offer you a choice of dates for the demonstration, or confirm your suggested times if you choose to give us one. Either way, we will be in touch to discuss your application to make sure Gripfilm is really for you.
- Learn more about Gripfilm – we will get in touch to discuss any questions you have and to help you understand more about how Gripfilm works
- Buy Gripfilm in large quantities – choose this option if your usual consumption is over 5 pallets a month. One of our account managers will give you a call to discuss bespoke pricing, setting up a trial to prove gripfilm’s benefits, and to talk you through setting up an account with us.