Pallet Wrap – in stock to buy today! The traditional method of wrapping pallets to secure the loads. Also known as clingwrap or stretchwrap. Types of pallet wrap are as follows:
Pre-stretched film is designed to create a stronger bind on the load, and is great for high-volume distribution applications. However, we recommend that you take a look at the high-performance Gripfilm before purchasing standard prestretch film
There are a number of variables to consider when choosing pallet wrap, including the following:
- Light duty – Ideal for regular shape, light duty goods, preferably boxed.
- Medium duty – Suitable for heavier, regular shaped and stacked pallets.
- Heavy Duty – Used for irregular shaped or sharp cornered loads, such as metalwork and fabrications.
Clear or coloured film – Colour does not affect performance, so is often a matter of choice. Clear is the most common, with coloured film (usually black or white) used where the loads need to be obscured or concealed, such as high value goods. Blue tint is most commonly used in food applications. Other colours are available as tints or full opacity as a bespoke product.
- Extended cores allow you to apply the film by hand, without the need for a dispenser.
- Flush cores are used with a dispenser.