High strength peel and seal mailing bags for e-commerce operations, ideal for the likes of clothing and giftware.
There are many benefits to choosing a mailing bag for protection of your non-fragile goods, some of which include:
- Waterproof & burst-proof: Mailing bags are able to repel water, keeping your goods dry during transfer. This makes them ideal for soft and porous products that you wish to post. Additionally, they are ‘burst’ proof, this new advancement in packaging prevents the material from popping during transportation. This will keep your goods safe and prevent exposure to moist conditions.
- Lightweight: A mailing bag adds barely any weight to a package and will enable you to post durable goods without adding excess weight. The lightweight material also means you can store your mailing bags with ease, using minimal warehouse space and labour.
- Strong & Flexible: If you want to make sure that your product reaches your recipient in good condition, mailing bags are ideal. The flexibility allows you to transport a range of products in a variety of different shapes and sizes. Mailing bags are also reusable if kept in good condition. Due to their flexibility, mailing bags are also often able to fit through letterboxes, which could reduce shipping costs and non-deliveries.
Our stock sizes:
- 229mm x 318mm Blue (40mm Seal Tab)
- 305mm x 406mm Blue (40mm Seal Tab)
- 330mm x 483mm Blue (40mm Seal Tab)
- 432mm x 559mm Blue (40mm Seal Tab)
- 483mm x 737mm Blue (40mm Seal Tab)
- 584mm x 711mm Blue (40mm Seal Tab)
- 161mm x 240mm Grey (40mm Seal Tab)
- 163mm x 230mm Blue Metallic (40mm Seal Tab)
- 245mm x 345mm Blue Metallic (40mm Seal Tab)
- 300mm x 400mm Blue Metallic (40mm Seal Tab)
- 300mm x 400mm Grey (40mm Seal Tab)
- 850mm x 1050mm Grey (50mm Seal Tab)
We are able to source in a wider range of colours, or even custom print for you – please get in touch and we’ll find the best option for you!
For more information on our mail bags, please click here.