The Mini Slice Safety Cutter is one of the first tools Slice designed and remains one of the most popular. Initially conceived for household use – it cuts down coupon clipping time by 50% – the Safety cutter has found a home in industrial settings worldwide.
Its micro-ceramic blade cuts thin materials effectively while safeguarding fingers with the signature finger-friendly edge. This therefore makes the product ideal for opening parcels and similar items. Using the lanyard hole and the built-in magnet on this mini cutter will help you keep the tool close at hand.
The main benefits of the Mini Slice Safety Cutter are as follows:
- Micro-ceramic blade
- Rubberized non-slip finish
- Ambidextrous design
- Finger-friendly edge stays sharp 11x longer
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- Clean-room friendly
- Non-sparking, non-conductive blade
- Chemically inert blade never rusts
- Built in magnet and key-ring hole
- Fixed blade
- Cutting depth of roughly 0.5cm
- Dimensions (mm): 61×31.2×5.5
The mini cutter comes in an eye-catching green colour, and measures 61mm by 31.2mm by 5.5mm. It weighs 8.4g.
To see more information on the products Slice has to offer, click here.
We are also proud to offer a large range of the Slice products, including