There are eight main types of parcel tape to choose from depending on the application. Are you using the right one?
- Acrylic – A budget tape, used in the short term on plastic-based surfaces. Best used in low volumes. Comes in rolls of 66 metres, and widths of 24mm & 50mm. We also offer various colours, including clear, buff, blue, green, yellow & red.
- Vinyl – A high quality, strong, very adhesive tape for sealing any type of cardboard box. Comes in rolls of 66m, and widths of 9mm, 24mm, 50mm & 75mm. This is also available in clear, buff, yellow, red & blue.
- Hotmelt – Much stickier, suitable for use on almost anything. Comes in rolls of 150m, 990m and 66m, and widths of 48mm & 50mm. Available in clear or buff colours.
- Printed Message – Standard messages available across all types of tape. You can also have bespoke print for brand reinforcement or messages specific to your products. Comes in rolls of 66m & 150mm, and widths of 48mm & 50mm. The standard printed messages are: Fragile, Contents Checked Security Sealed, Glass – Handle with Care, Caution, Reject, QC Inspected, Quarantine & This way up.
- E-tape – Consistent performance over wide temperature range, excellent ageing and UV resistance. Comes in lengths of 150m, and widths of 48mm & 70mm. Available in white, clear or buff.
- Solvent – A tape with consistent performance over wide temperature range, excellent ageing and UV resistance. Comes in lengths of 66m & 150mm, and widths of 48mm & 50mm. Available in clear, white & buff.
- Self-Adhesive Paper – An eco-friendly tape for low usage applications. Comes in 50m lengths & 25mm & 50mm widths. Kraft Paper finish.
- Water Activated Tape – The best tape system for export. Cost-efficient, environmentally friendly and much, much stronger than standard tape. Comes in 100m, 200m & 305m lengths & 48mm, 60mm & 70mm widths.
For more details on parcel tape, click here.