Slice Replacement Blades are compatible with the Slice Pen Knife, and the Slice Box Cutter. These 100% zirconium oxide blades retain their edge more than 11 times longer than steel and feature a finger-friendly edge. Slice Replacement Blades by Eastpac require no oil coating or special maintenance; they’re non-sparking, non-magnetic, and never rust. The rounded tip offers protection against accidental puncture injuries. When you need a fresh edge, simply reverse the double-sided blade and its as good as new!
The main benefits of the blades are:
- Blade type: rounded-tip replaceable
- 4 dual-sided blades per pack
- Compatible tools: Slice® 10400, 10503, 10512, 10513, 10514
- Finger-friendly® edge stays sharp 11x longer
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- Safe up to 1600 degrees Celsius
- Chemically inert, never rusts
- Non-sparking, non-conductive, non-magnetic
- No-tool blade change
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries
- L 33.17 x W 6.50 x H 1.30 measurement
- 0.9g weight
The blades measure 33.17mm long, 6.50mm wide and 1.3mm deep. It weighs 0.9g.
To see some more information on the Slice blades, and the other products Slice offers, click here.
We are also proud to offer a large range of the Slice products, including