The Slice box cutter revolutionized safety with its ceramic safety blade and unique handle. Slice’s safer ergo handle wraps around your hand, protecting you from staples while providing the perfect angle to expose only as much blade as you need. Used by more than half the Fortune 1000, our finger-friendly® blade lasts up to 11 times longer than steel and doesn’t require a sharps disposal box. The Slice Box Cutter is suitable for single- and double-walled corrugated.
The main benefits of the Slice Box Cutter are as follows:
- Durable Nylon Handle with 3-positions
- Automatic Spring Loaded Retraction for added safety
- Ergonomic handle helps reduce strain injuries
- Lanyard hole
- Compatible blades: 10404, 10408
- Finger-friendly® edge stays sharp 11x longer
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- Non-sparking, non-conductive blade
- Chemically Inert Ceramic Blade that will not rust
- Includes 1 double-sided, round-tip safety blade
- Ambidextrous design
- Red Dot Design Award winner
For more information, and some videos on how to use this product, click here.
Replaceable, no-tool blade change.
8mm cutting depth.
The box cutter is 170mm long, 86.35mm wide, and 18.3mm high. It weighs 100.3g.
We are also proud to offer a large range of the Slice products, including