The Slice Utility Knife is one of three handle styles available. It offers five blade positions, allowing the user to choose the correct blade depth for the job. Slice’s proprietary manufacturing process creates a finger-friendly blade edge. Like the other models, the manual safety utility knife features a durable glass-filled nylon handle and long-lasting replaceable blades. Slice ceramic blades are non-sparking, non-magnetic, and chemically inert. They never rust and are safe up to 1600 degrees Celsius.
The main benefits of the Slice Utility Knife are as follows:
- Handle type: 5-position
- Durable glass-filled nylon handle
- Compatible blades: Slice® 10526, 10528
- Finger-friendly edge stays sharp 11x longer
- Reduces injuries, lowers costs
- Non-sparking, non-conductive blade
- Rust free blade
- Ambidextrous design
- Lanyard hole to keep the tool handy
- No-tool blade change
- Fewer blade changes = fewer injuries
This knife has a 22.36 mm cutting depth
The Slice utility knife is 154mm long, 35.7mm wide and 22mm high. It weighs 66.5g.
It comes in an eye-catching design of Black and Orange.
We are also proud to offer a large range of the Slice products, including